The Bellow Sealed Globe Valves have been solving fluid control problems in Steam, Boiling and other general applications for over 30 years, which is applicable for the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that are used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer and electric power plants etc under nominal pressures from PN1.6 Mpa to PN4.0 Mpa and working temperatures from -20C~350C Degree.
– Size Range: 1/2″~16″
– Pressure Ratings: Class150~900, PN16~PN64
– Ends Connection: Flanged, Welded or Threaded Ends
– Standards compliance: ASME B16.34, DIN 5160, ASME B16.10, EN558, ASME B16.11, ASME B16.5, EN12627, ISO 5208, API 598
– Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron
– Option Direct Mounting to ISO 5211
– Actuators: Handwheel, Electric, Pneumatic, Hydraulic