Cast Steel Gate Valves are designed and manufactured to ensure leakage of less than 100ppm(parts per million) of volatile organic compounds. Extensive base line laboratory testing(static and cycle testing) has been performed establishing critical design parameters necessary to achieve low emission sealing in the stem packing seal area and in the bonnet gasket sealing area, in-house testing procedure has been developed and is periodically performed to ensure that standard product design and manufacturing criteria consistently result in the cast steel gate valve meeting a maximum of 100ppm VOC leakage prior to shipment.
– Size Range: 1/2″~48″
– Pressure Ratings: Class 150~2500
– Ends Connection: FF, RF, RTJ, Welded, Grooved
– Standards compliance: API600, ASME B16.34 or equivalents
– Materials: Cast Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex or other Specials
– Option Direct Mounting to ISO 5211
– Full Port, OS&Y, Outside Stem and Yoke