The valve is designed to maintain a seat against bi-directional pressure differential to prevent backflow in systems designed for unidirectional flow. It accomplishes this with a tightly fitting seal. gasket, o-ring, precision machined, and a flat valve face on the upstream and downstream sides of the valve, valves have threaded inserts at both sides of the valve body. This allows them to be installed into a system using two sets of bolts and no nuts. The valve is installed between two flanges using a separate set of bolts for each flange. This setup permits either side of the piping system to be disconnected without disturbing the other side.
– Size Range: 2″~48″(50mm~1200mm）
– Pressure Ratings: Class150, PN10, PN16
– Materials: Cat Iron, Ductile Iron
– Ends Connection: Wafer, Lugged, Flanged RF, FF
– Standards compliance: API 609. DIN3202, MSS-SP-68, BS 5155
– Optional Seat rings: Resilient NBR, EPDM, VITON
– Actuations: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic(Counterweight) & Electro-hydraulic