Double Block & Bleed Valves are designed to meet oil & gas transmission, loading, unloading needs. Line sealing is achieved by body and wedges cut from each side of the plug with or without the assistance of soft seal rings. The sealing is positively made on each side of the plug(double block), and the media kept in the plug port area can be bled into upstream or to the container to prevent from explosion. The valve can be used for assuring metering accurately and SCADA systems.
– Size Range: 2″~24″
– Pressure Ratings: Class150~1500
– Ends Connection: Flanged, Screwed, Welded
– Standards compliance: API 599, API 6D
– Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex or other Specials
– Temperature Range: -20 Deg F~+350 Deg F
– Handwheel, Gear Operated or actuated