The fully fluorine lined butterfly valve is designed for aggressive chemical and ultra-pure applications. Fluorine lined resists chemical attack from most known chemical compounds, and with a flexible liner design ultilizing a full width, 360 degree, resilient back up liner offers bubble tight shut off in even the most demanding installations. Redundant shaft seals provide a tight, reliable seal to the environment. This is a maintenance free valve design which uses long life sleeve bearings and avoids the use of an adjustable packing gland.
The valve shall be a 90 turn clockwise to close, non-jamming, resilient seated valve for zero leakage service. The valve shall be torque seated and designed in such a manner that the disc can be rotated the seat with out the actuator. Also this valve enables the fluid perfect shut-off regardless of the flow direction.
– Size Range: 2″~24″(50mm~600mm）
– Pressure Ratings: Class150, PN10, PN16
– Material: Cast Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Duplex or other specials
– Standards compliance: API 609. DIN3202, MSS-SP-68, BS 5155
– Temperature: -20~150 Deg C
– Boby Lining: FEP, PFA and etc.