Fluorine PFA Lined Straight Diaphragm Valve, with their smooth non-turbulent body design, have proven to be outstanding in resisting the erosion effect of abrasive media, providing low pressure drop and high flow characteristics. The flexible diaphragms ensure consistent leak tightness even when solids, powders and dry media are present. The wide range of lining materials make the valve suitable for many corrosive/abrasive applications.
– Size Range: 1/2″~14″
– Pressure Ratings: ANSI 125#, ANSI 150#, PN6, PN10, PN16
– Ends Connection: Flanged RF, FF
– Standards compliance: ASME B16.34, DIN 3202, BS 5156
– Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron. Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel or other specials
– Handwheel, Electric or Pneumatic operated
– Regular bore
– Lining Materials: Natural Rubber, NBR, EPDM, FEP, PFA and etc.