Resilient Through Going Knife Gate Valve are designed to realize tight-seal,metal seat Through Going Knife Gate Valve are designed for high temperature and rough medium, a broad body and trim materials are selected and fabricated to suit for various service conditions.
– Size Range: 2″~60″(Larger size upon request)
– Pressure Ratings: ANSI 125#, ANSI 150#, PN6, PN10, PN16
– Ends Connection: Wafer, Lugged
– Standards compliance: MSS SP-81
– Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron. Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Duplex or other specials
– Handwheel, Gear Operated or actuated
– Uni- or Bi-direction, without bolted bonnet