The valves provide accurate control of high capacity, moderate pressure drop services. The double offset design provides an approximate equal percentage flow characteristic and facilitates tight class VI shut-off, resilient-seated construction or class IV with metal seats.
The high performance valves are available in soft seat(up to 200℃ depending on size and pressure), and Metal Seat(Up to 600℃) variants(fire safe on application).
– Size Range: 2″~140″(50mm~3500mm)
– Pressure Ratings: Class125, 150, PN6, PN10, PN16
– Ends Connection: RF, RTJ, Wafer, Lugged
– Standards compliance: API 609. DIN3202, MSS-SP-68, BS 5155
– Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel,Aluminium Bronze,Monel,Hastelloy, Duplex or other Specials
– Optional Seat rings: Resilient RPTFE, Metal seated Inconel(Fire Safe on application)
– Actuations: Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic(Counterweight) & Electro-hydraulic