We offer a broad line of partial and fully jacketed sleeved plug valves, our plug valves offer superior in-line sealing, redundant stem seals and 360 degree port retaining lips, jacketed valves are used where temperature control of the media is critical.
Bi-directional flow, simple actuation, lightweight, compact design, and multiport configurations all facilitate improved system design. Sleeved plug valves are designed and manufactures strictly to international standards API 599, ASME B16.34 or DIN 3202, featured with compact structure & low emission service.
– Size Range: 1/2″~20″
– Pressure Ratings: Class150, Class300, PN16~PN50
– Ends Connection: RF, RTJ,Threaded NPT, BSPT, Welded and Grooved
– Standards compliance: API 599, DIN 3202, ASME B16.34
– Materials: Cast or Forged Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex or other Specials
– Actuations can be equipped with Handwheel, Gear Device, Electric/pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators