The valves are designed for applications throughout pulp and paper operations, chlorine water, chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and sulphuric services, designed and manufactured strictly to international standards ASME B16.34. DIN3202.
– Size Range: 1/2″~12″
– Pressure Ratings: Class125, 150, PN6, PN10, PN16
– Ends Connection: Flanged, Screwed, Welded
– Standards compliance: ASME B16.34. DIN3202
– Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex or other Specials
– Temperature Range: -29~160℃
– Handwheel, Gear Operated or actuated